Thank you for your participation in Craft Libations for Collective Liberation!
We appreciate your support of Craft Libations for Collective Liberation and Title Track’s racial justice work. Here is a curated list of resources aimed at deepening your understanding of racial justice and inspiring meaningful action for lasting change.
- The Characteristics of White Supremacy Culture (updated article/website from Tema Okun)
- Robin DiAngelo and Resmaa Menakem in conversation – On Being with Krista Tippett (podcast)
- The Culture Inside – Invisibilia examines implicit bias (podcast)
- The Danger of a Single Story with Chimamande Ngozi Adichie (Ted Talk video)
- Five Faces of Oppression by Iris Marion Young (paper)
- 13th (movie)
- Scaffolded Anti-Racist Resources for white folks (resource list with books, articles, podcasts, movies, social media accounts to follow and more)
Ongoing opportunities from Title Track:
- Understanding Racial Justice – five-week online course for white folks ready to lean into the racial justice movement
- BIPOC Local – Support your local Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC)-led organizations. Check out these in-depth spotlights and calls to action from some of our friends and partners.
When we hit the $25,000 goal we will host Community Conversation events in Metro Detroit, South West Michigan, Central/West Michigan, Northern Lower Michigan, and the UP that are free to the brewing community. All attendees of the community conversations will leave with resources and tools to continue to engage the work of Racial Justice.
Please help us spread the word about Craft Libations for Collective Liberation to others within the brewing community.